Deep Pore Cleansing
The daily skin care must be performed twice a day to promote skin oxygenation, facial hygiene and cellular regeneration in the skin during the day and at night, using products that adapt to the patient's skin biotype. It is highly recommended by dermatologists and aesthetic doctors for the patient to look healthy and youthful skin.
Basic daily facial care should always be complemented by a deep pore cleansing every 28 days performed by a trained professional to give patients' skin positive benefits and changes.
At Virtud Beauty & Health we take care of providing the patient with excellent options adapted to the needs of the skin to create the best treatment option. We stand out for the use of products and high-end equipment to provide the properties, nutrients and effectiveness that our patients' skin needs.
In this opportunity, the recommended treatment to perform a deep cleaning and meet the demands of the patient's skin is the Deep Pore Cleansing.
What is Deep Pore Cleansing?
It is a type of facial that is responsible for the deep cleaning of pores with products of excellent quality, designed according to the skin biotype and the skin requirements of each patient.
Through the deep cleaning of pores, the extraction of closed comedones (blackheads) and pimples is performed to avoid the appearance of possible infectious processes, the progressive appearance of acne and an unsightly appearance. During the process, the skin is cleared of closed comedones and pimples, the pH is balanced, oxygenation is increased and dead cells are eliminated.
The Deep pore cleansing consists of the following steps:
- Opening of pores through the use of steam.
- Extraction of clogged pores.
- Elimination of closed comedones and pimples
- Deep pore cleaning treatment.
- Regenerative facial masks selected according to the skin biotype of the patient and the need of the skin. Facial masks penetrate the epidermis to promote cell regeneration and increase collagen and elastin after facial cleansing thanks to the nutrients and properties they possess.
The immediate results and benefits of deep pore cleansing on the skin:
Facial cleansing with deep pores gives favorable results to your skin:
- Improves the oxygenation of the skin and increases blood circulation in the superficial and deep layers of the skin (epidermis and dermis).
- Increases cell regeneration promoting increased production of collagen and elastin.
- Promotes the progressive rejuvenation of the skin.
- Helps to purify and cleanse the skin deeply as it is a treatment that is responsible for eliminating the deposit of sebum located in closed comedones and pimples.
- Removes excess sebum from the epidermis.
- Eliminates dead cells located in the epidermis.
- Improves flexibility, promotes toning and increases the strengthening of the skin that helps improve the appearance of the skin.
The Ultimate Advantages of Deep Pore Cleansing
- It should be done every 28 days to see optimal results on the skin. Schedule your appointment with your trusted specialist so you do not have interference in your schedule.
- It is recommended for all patients regardless of skin type.
- Patients with oily skin biotype.
- Patient with a tendency to the formation of multiple closed comedones and pimples.
- Patients who seek to look healthier and cleaner skin.
We use high-end products
At Virtud Beauty & Health, we have qualified specialists to perform a diagnosis and treatment that can improve the skin experience and benefit your quality of life.
First, an evaluation of the skin biotype and skin conditions of the patient is carried out to later discuss which is or what are the recommended treatments according to the diagnosis, skin conditions, patient needs, and skin type.
A good diagnosis is important to increase the effectiveness of the treatment, promote the correct development of the treatment sessions and give the patient true expectations about the results.
During the treatment, the appropriate dermatological and aesthetic products should be chosen to obtain positive results during and after treatment.
- The treatment of the deep pore cleansing facial is begun by application of a mild cleanser containing gentle facial exfoliant. A mild facial scrub may also alternatively be used. This is done so as to remove any dirt, debris or impurities from the surface of the skin. This is known as the cleansing process, which is followed by the exfoliation process.
- After the exfoliation process is complete, the skin is given an application of steam. Steam is a great way to help open up clogged pores.
- The facial extraction process is performed to eliminate blackheads and pimples.
- Facial masks are then applied to the entire face to complete the process. Face masks are present in variants of different types, treating a vast array of skin problems.
- The face mask is customized depending on the client’s skin condition after the massage. Usually, the mask is left on the patient’s face for a good 10 minutes, after which it is removed using a warm towel.
- After the treatment is complete, the skin is given an application of a moisturizer which helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin.
- Results can be seen immediately after the first visit. Clients are advised to repeat the facial every 6 to 8 weeks so as to achieve better and more lasting results.